Thursday 10 November 2011

World Prematurity Day is in ONE WEEK (17 November 2011)

On Thursday 17 November 2011 it will be World Prematurity Day and March of Dimes is asking all bloggers to do a post about any experience they have had with premature babies.  I will be certainly be taking part and am encouraging as many people as I can to join in and raise awareness of just how many premature babies are born into this world.

So if you have had an experience you would like to share - DO! on November 17, take a moment to visit the March of Dimes website and grab a badge, and spread the word!

March of Dimes

If you would like to post but do not have a blog or know of someone that might want to tell their story then email me on lynseythemotherduck@gmail.com and I will set up a page on my blog to feature all stories.


Me with my little Prem Miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love for you to quack your thoughts along with me and will always try and quack right back.