Thursday 1 November 2012

What Has Made Me Cheerful This Week?

It is that time of the week once again to thrust out the negative and focus on the positive with Michelle at Mummy from the Heart for :



This week has been pretty action packed so without further ado, this is what has made me Cheerful this week :

* I successfully completed The BUPA Great South Run.  10 miles on a chilly, but thankfully dry morning in Portsmouth.

* The Great South Run afforded The Hubby and I a rare weekend alone together.  We caught up, laughed, and had a lovely time just the two of us.

* It is Half Term, which although manic is a pleasure. 

* A friend has asked if I could do some social media volunteer work, for the charity GRACE, which I am really excited about.

* I have also been talking to the same friend about being involved with another exciting project, but details are still top secret at the moment.

* My Sister in Law is recovering at home from her massive surgery of last week so we went and collected my beautiful 18 month old nephew to look after for a few days, to ensure she has proper peace and quiet at home.  He is adorable and it is lovely to see him and J2 at the age where they can play nicely together.

* I managed to get an instalment of Camomile Crescent written and published within a week, rather than the usual two.  The mind is in overdrive of plot lines now, for that and some other WIP I have on the go.

* Lynsey The Mother Duck blog has received a record number of views for the month, which always thrills me.

If you want to know more about the Reasons to be Cheerful blog hop and would like to check out other cheerful bods, fly over to Mummy from the Heart.

10 comments:

  1. You are always full of good cheer! Well done on the run! And very exciting about your social media volunteer work! Very interested to know what your other project is about! And congrats on your stats X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks OM! Yes the Social Media work is fun!xx

      Delete
  2. Well done on the run! Sounds like you have a very busy cheerful week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many Thanks! Yes it was pretty packed out. This week has been manic too actually, suspect they will all be in the lead up to xmas now!x

      Delete
  3. Wow! You are a busy lady!! Well done on all fronts and do keep me informed on the charity work, would love to hear more and help you where I can inmy role with BritMums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems so at the moment Kate yes! I will certainly link up with you re : charity work. Many thanks for the offer of help :-)

      Delete
  4. fantastic reasons!! Those times alone are fab aren't they, and I hope your sis-in-law recovers quickly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the 'alone' weekend was a lovely treat. Just to get through a conversation without one of us pausing to check the kids lol!

      Delete
  5. Well done on the run! and how lovely of you to look after your nephew. Hope your sister in law is feeling better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a great weekend overall! Looking after my nephew was a treat, I don't get to see him on a weekly basis so more than a couple of hours was lovely.x

      Delete

I would love for you to quack your thoughts along with me and will always try and quack right back.